- We are accepting appointments per our regular schedule.
- When you arrive for your appointment, use your cell phone to call us to let us know you’ve arrived.
- We’ll take it from there! Our skilled technicians will greet you at your car and ask a few questions before bringing your pet inside for treatment.
- Once ready, your veterinarian will call your cell phone to discuss treatment options and answer any questions you may have.
- Once your appointment is over, we’ll bring your pet back to your car and our reception team will check you out from there.
WELCOME! YES - WE ARE OPEN!
Pet Emergency? Call us right away at (714) 838-7440!
14081 Yorba St #103, Tustin, CA 92780
During this unprecedented time, we want to ensure you that we are taking many additional precautions to ensure you and your pets safety. For this reason, we are currently offering appointments via CURBSIDE SERVICE.
What does this mean? Simple!
Hours of Operation
Monday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Fear Free – What is it and how does it help your pet?
At North Tustin, we praactice a Fear Free approach in all that we do. What is Fear Free? Simply put, it is a collaboration of techniques and practices designed to alleviate the fear, anxiety, and stress that pets associate with going to the vet. Som examples are:
- No scruffing
- Lots of treats (positive reinforcement)
- Soft, calming voices